Monday, November 21, 2016

Postgraduate studies



Hello bloggers, the topic of today is very difficult, because I don’t have a clear idea about postgraduate’s studies, but I have among my options, to work a little, so I can decide better which area of work is the one I really like. Actually I am interested in the conservation, restoration and ecosystem services. I am interested in conservation and restoration, because in my hometown, we have serious problems with caring for the environment, most of people extract ground of leaves and cut trees, this added to the drought is lethal both for plants and for people.

The ecosystem services also are an option, because I think that through this medium if we come to convince people of the importance of nature and the direct and indirect implications it has on our lives, people could understand. In Chile today these topics are treated by Claudia Cerda, I do not think there are postgraduate courses of ecosystem services in my country, but in Argentina, Colombia and Spain, these courses are imparted. If I choose this option, I will go to one of these countries.
On the other hand, master’s and postgraduate’s titles of Conservation and Restoration are imparted in Universidad de Chile and Universidad Austral de Chile, I don’t know about how expensive are this studies, But, I hope to be able to study some of these things in the future.
Good bye!!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment