Monday, December 19, 2016

Changes to my study program

About my program of study, I will change all the subjects related to Forestry industrial, subjects like, biometry with Patricio Corvalán, oratory, products with Carmona’s teacher, etc. The last program of study ends in the 2012. Because the topics of all the subjects were more obsolete than today.  And for the career had needed innovation, because we only have old programs, with old teachers, we only had this, so we were at a disadvantage. Today we have a curriculum based on skills, but this program takes us freedom, if we have life not relational with the university we decreases our performance, this is not ok. We have rights to have a social life. I am only in second year, I still do not experience the career as it really is, for the moment, this has good and bad things, the good things are like the ambience of the university, the big diversity of trees, the type of buildings, the type of people, some teachers, subjects like botanic, growth and development of plants, among others, and the best are my partners, I’ve met great friends. The worst are schedule, some subjects like biometry and statistics.

Until now I have taken some courses like, math’s I y II, chemistry, physic, botanic, edaphology, geomorphology, personal growth, biometry, growth and development of trees, structure and functioning of ecosystems, and some others.


I hope that the faculty improves the schedules, delete subjects like physic, math and chemistry, the duration of these are so long, and for our working life, we don’t need this knowledge be so extensive.

2 comments:

  1. I would remove biometry too! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would remove biometry too, but specifically the topic of Dasometry.

    ReplyDelete