Monday, December 12, 2016

Summer Holidays

Well, today I will write about my summer holidays in 2017, I will travel to some of most important national parks of Chile, like “Lago Palena”, “Futaleufú”, etc. If I pass all my subjects, I would go to Cochamó with my partners, this would be great. Also I want to spend a lot of time with my girlfriend, we have planned to travel together, if we do that, we would spend a lot of money.
With my family we plan, go to my cousin Angélica marriage in San Vicente de Tagua Tagua. She has 23 years old and is a very happy and generous person, but her boyfriend and future husband is a little reckless, that worry me, but they love each other. Also with my family we are looking to visit Pichilemu, because we in the past went to this place, it was amazing.
Another thing I want to do is stay in my house, don’t thinking in tasks, tests and university. I want to spend a lot of time in my house doing nothing; I hope my girlfriend invites me to her house, because being her house with she is fantastic, we can go to hills, climb “El Roble” (is a mountain), take a lot of photos, see the birds, see the plants, eat a lot of vegetables, eat a lot of meat and be happy ♥. If I do this entire thing I will be really happy.

That was all, good bye J

1 comment:

  1. Together we will have a fantastic holiday (anywhere)!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete