Monday, December 19, 2016

English Language Challenges



Hi bloggers, today I will write about the English language challenges, first my English is so poor, but in English I have improved a little, since English b1 I practice learning songs from England and United States. In the blogs I write a lot of post related to astronomy, holidays, films, etc. With the blogs I practice my redaction, vocabulary and reading comprehension. The blogs are a good support for learning English and connect the concepts treated in class with the practical part. Outside of the English class I am doing English to play video games, listen to music, watch tv series and movies and when I am boring.
My favorite post was astronomy, because this topic makes me on, it is so weird, I know, but the universe captivates me. I love talk about meteors, black holes, gravity, the dimensions, speed of light, and all the other mysteries.
My English need more practice, today I am practice my English meanwhile I am watching tv, playing video games, but I need help from a teacher, but not any teacher, I need a personal teacher, because I am easily distracted and having a personal teacher I would easily fix this problem.
I think the English program need a more versatile schedule than the actual, because we have 3 hours of English in a row!!!! This is very tiring, also we only have a break of 15 min. Almost all things work well, only the schedule and breaks are the weak points.
That was all I hope be of help. Thanks for a good semester
Good Bye!!!

1 comment: